Add me as a friend on facebook, so you can message me to tell me what I need to work on, or blog about.

Invite others to "Grow [their] Faith"


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peace in Chaos

Peace, Joy, Love,

Aren't these the things you want when things all around the world are so chaotic?
Scriptures give us hope, that even when things get so crazy, and there is no way things will work out.
There is a path of peace. Tranquility, and serenity can enter your life, no matter what your situation is.

Peace, I leave with you. My peace, I give unto you...Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

I have felt this peace in my life. It has healed wounds in my heart, helped me grow, and overcome a lot.
It has given me great hope in great things to come. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior.
I know he suffered and died to bring all of us these wonderful gifts.

Peace, Joy, Love,

No comments: