Add me as a friend on facebook, so you can message me to tell me what I need to work on, or blog about.

Invite others to "Grow [their] Faith"


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hope

Left in the dark, Abandoned
You feel the cool, hard rocks under your hands,
As you climb to your feet,
Your head swoons.As you tilt to the right.
Helpless without sight,

A rock wall catches you,
You stumble through the darkness,

You pray for a way out,
You continue to stumble.
Suddenly, you see.
Faint but there, you see a source of light.

Hope floods into your chest,
You legs seem strong,
The bruises loosing their pain.
You rush forward with a new drive.

The light is your guide, the light is your hope. As you follow the light, you can find your way out of the dark, cold earth into the warm rays of the sun. Jesus Christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, no man cometh to the father except by me." If your life seems hopeless, or you are stumbling over obstacles in your life, look to the light!

No comments: