Add me as a friend on facebook, so you can message me to tell me what I need to work on, or blog about.

Invite others to "Grow [their] Faith"


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Repent!

Source
As you pour over my blog and see that it is barren of copyright infringements, and also pictures, Remember what the scriptures say "For the Lord aseeth not as bman seeth; for man looketh on the outward cappearance, but the dLord looketh on the eheart."

Now that I have repented, and cleased my blog of all unrighteousness, am I ready for judgement? Nope. I need to rebuild, I need to progress as a blogger, adding pictures of my own, (or rights-free pictures) and make my blog beautiful once again. This is how my blog will truly be changed.

This is repentance. Getting rid of anything negative and harmful in your life, and filling the holes with goodness. See if you can't change one thing today putting in a positive for a negative. Even just one thing will change your life for the better!

1 comment:

Sister Brittany Nestman said...

Amen! I have done the same and feel the weight lifted off my shoulders. Something seemingly small can make a big difference. The fruits of repentance and change are wonderful!