Add me as a friend on facebook, so you can message me to tell me what I need to work on, or blog about.

Invite others to "Grow [their] Faith"


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Joseph Smith & the Book of Mormon - An Apostle's Testimony

For optimum Viewing and Sound, turn off the music player down at the bottom right! Thank you!


My testimony is definately not as powerful as the testimony of this Apostle of Jesus Christ, But I also give my name, as a witness of this book, and the divinity of it. I have prayed, I have read, I have studied, and I know that it truly is scripture. Put our Lord Jesus Christ's words to the test, and "Ask and ye shall recieve, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you." Whether you believe in Christ, Believe in a higher power, or believe in yourself, I know that if you pray to our Heavenly Father and ask him in Christ's name, that you too can have a divine witness of the truth of this book.

No comments: