Add me as a friend on facebook, so you can message me to tell me what I need to work on, or blog about.

Invite others to "Grow [their] Faith"


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Faith From Vanuatu




So kind of a different guest blog, I had this wonderful Elder write me a letter, bearing his testimony.
Elder Tokalolo is an incredible missionary. He is from the island of Vanuatu, (in the pacific). He is the oldest of four kids, and at the age of 16 his father passed away from a strange illness. He has overcome many trials in his life, and is now dedicating 2 years to serving God. He is one of the most humble people I have ever met. Just feel the power of his testimony.


Hi Elder,

              Thanks for this wonderful opportunity that I have to write to you, I know that what we are doing now is so important and I know that our Father in Heaven He really happy for this time that we have to serve him. This work is so great, through faith we can see many wonderful things in our life and also the lives of those we teach. "Faith is something that is not seen, but is true." So far on my mission, I have seen how my faith has grown, because I have put my trust or faith in Heavenly Father. I have seen great blessings from it, and also it blesses the life of others around us.The power of faith comes when you are in the service of God.  If you obey his commandments you will see how your faith grow......... I testify that through our faith we can build his kingdom on earth, I know this gospel is very true, I know that Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ live.Thanks for your wonderful example, keep the better work, stay strong in the gospel...........

                                        Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                        Elder Tokalolo


No comments: