Add me as a friend on facebook, so you can message me to tell me what I need to work on, or blog about.

Invite others to "Grow [their] Faith"


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Landmine!!!

Landmine!!!


Doesn't it always seem like someone steps in it?
Doesn't matter how careful you are, or how much red tape you put around it.
Someone always get's it.



I am speaking from experience this morning. I happened to step in the landmine, and now I'm not allowed in my apartment, unless I take my shoes off.

Honestly what am I thinking this morning?
Crap happens, and all we can do is wash it off and move past it.
Do not get so discouraged that you have stepped in it.

Just shake it off, wipe it on the grass, and walk past it.

I have met too many people who are too focused on the problems of their lives, their physical ailments, their rough situations.

Elder Holland in a recent talk stated "Look ahead, and always remember that Faith is in the Future." For the rest of the talk go to The Best is Yet to Be

I echo his words, and urge you to move forward walking in Christ's footsteps so that you can reach your fullest potential.

I am kicking the crap off my shoes, wiping them in the grass, and moving on. I hope you do too!






Photo taken from: http://www.travelblissful.com/photo-week-footsteps-sand/

2 comments:

Sister Brittany Nestman said...

Love this post! Back home I worked around a lot of little kids and every bump or bruise they would get would seem like the end of the world. My advice to them was always to just "shake it off." I know I sometimes forget this advice myself and don't apply it to my life the way I should. Thanks for the reminder!

Hermana Martinez said...

I also love this post. One of the things that keeps me going when entropy happens is remmembering that God has a plan for me, that it is not the end of the world when i make a mistake.