Add me as a friend on facebook, so you can message me to tell me what I need to work on, or blog about.

Invite others to "Grow [their] Faith"


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rock, Paper, Scissors

Does anyone like this game?

I know that no matter what I choose I always lose.
Luckily in life, I don't play this silly game to determine whether or not I have peace, whether or not I have joy, and I don't play a game to determine my choices or my future.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ, is the answer to every choice. As we stop trying to guess what we should put to answer each of life's questions and quandries. Put Christ first, and you will win. I promise you that, because that is what's happening with me.
I am not saying that this is the key to a trial-less life, those are impossible to avoid, but this is the key, the answer to every concern.
Trust in God.
Come unto his Son.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten son, that whoso believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

Rock, Paper, Scissors.

2 comments:

kaylie jean. said...

i like this analogy a lot.

i also like your new background. ;)

Sister Brook Kenemore said...

i love rock, paper, scissors! I'm not the greatest at it either but i to am grateful that it does not determine how my life will go! great post Elder!