Add me as a friend on facebook, so you can message me to tell me what I need to work on, or blog about.

Invite others to "Grow [their] Faith"


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

High Day 420

Tomorrow is 4/20.

Some of you may not know why that is significant, others of you could know exactly what it means.
It is what is called a "counter-culture" holiday. In really simple terms, this is a holiday for people to smoke pot.

Many things have been revealed about consuming these negative substances into our bodies, by prophets of old, as well as modern prophets. Click here to learn more about God's health code for us.

However, I am not here to talk about that. I want to change this holiday. This holiday is for people to take substances into their bodies, to take them out of reality and into a place where everything seems okay. So instead of pretending we're happy, and taking us further from our Heavenly Father, what I want to do, is have this holiday a 'Spiritual High' day, where we take in as much spiritual substance as we can.

Just imagine, if we had the world taking in scripture, or pondering about 'What their purpose is on earth?' or many other kind of things that draw us closer, (in our actual world) to God. Would this world be a much better place? So invite your friends, and go out and do this!

Visit Mormon.org to view, listen, read and watch spiritually uplifting material.

I know that as you do so you will be able to feel greater peace than anything worldly can promise.

 27aPeace I leave with you, my bpeace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be ctroubled, neither let it be afraid.

1 comment:

Trey Williams said...

I love it! Let's do this.